Monday, December 8, 2008

Bailout our Artists

Bailout our Artists (part one of \infty):

Divinely inspired by this pastrami sandwich, I am initiating a deli series devoted to artists around the world. As a student of the esteemed D.G.Morrison, I know that I am uniquely suited to the challenge of bringing fine art to the world of meat slicers and Funyuns.









Today I would like to introduce the world to the art of Adam Tredowski, Polish illustrator of fantasy and science fiction landscapes.

Don't you wish you lived in the penthouse apartment of this bad boy?
[0001.jpg]



stay tuned for more new artists in need of a bailout

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey where did the contest go? I have the answers. The picture is of St. Paul, Minnesota and the language was Spanish. Tuna sandwich prize? Send it in the mail.