Monday, December 15, 2008

MBerenis Exposed

So who is MBerenis?

Well, for one, he's a huge fan of our work. He's posted a number of times on a lot of our articles. Here's one:
Blogger

Mberenis
said...Grrrrrrrrrreat blog!!! ****************************** When was the last time you looked at government grants? With the bailout, there is more money than ever. Don't miss out.

He is clearly a wealthy financier looking to bailout our deli. He has literally dozens of blogs advising his readers how to get money from the government. I implore you to check his bloger profile. Upon a little further research, I discovered that he trained under the tutelage of Matthew Lesko, the question mark suit guy and author of "Free Money for Entrepreneurs." I put Lesko's picture below.


Then, digging a little deeper, I came upon some disturbing stuff. Mberenis is none other than 50 Billion dollar Ponzi Scammer Bernard "Bernie" Madoff. Here's the proof.

MBerenis
Born April 29, 1938 (1938-04-29) (age 70)
New York City, USA
Nationality American
Occupation Businessman
Religious beliefs Jewish

That is from Mberenis' actual wiki page. In fact, typing in Bernard Madoff will redirect you to MBerenis' page.

All of this is completely disturbing. More on this to come later this week in the 3 part series:

THE REAL MBERENIS

4 comments:

Sue and Linda said...

this is hilarious. but who is mberenis, and does he golf at Jewish country clubs?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, you caught me. I'm that old guy.. LMAO! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard, thank you for the recognition.

Sorry about the deleted posts, I wanted to write an actual thank you message instead of just a smiley face.

My name is moat, see the post above? That's me. I thought I should change it to my real name but then nah, why loose the notorious mberenis SN.

All of my blogs are little bits of information about what I know according to topic of the blog. I will continue to update them with more each month at the first of the month starting with oldest to newest. Check back often, as the blogs will become very informative.

So far, my blogs and websites have helped thousands of people and I'm happy to see that I've made a positive impact on the blogging community. I'm glad that my little bits of knowledge can help all of you, it is an amazing feeling to know that with just a little bit of effort I could help nearly 7,000 bloggers with the various topics I have posted.

I'll continue to keep up the good work, thanks again for the recognition.

:)

mberenis